- Disc Brake
- The spring set, thrustor released disc brake(TB-TD Type) is applied for the heavy duty operation and coasting of industrial facilities for the service and emergency stop.
(For hoist and travel drives for container cranes and transfer cranes, for large belt conveyor system, bucket wheel excavators, stackers, reclaimers, etc.)
* Installation Method : Horizontal base plate
* Enclosure : Dust Proof, Waterproof (IP65)
* Input Power : AC440 / 380 / 220V, 3Ø, 50 / 60Hz
* Allowable Power Source Fluctuation
Voltage : -15% ~ +10%
Frequency : ±5% ~ 10%
* Max. Duty Frequency : 600 times/Hr
* Insulation Class : Class H
* Ambient Temperature : -15 ~ +40℃
* Paint Color : Munsell No. 2.5BG 5/6
* Sintered Pad
* Brake Cover : For Outdoor Use Only
* Heavy Duty Type ( Continuous use over 60 hours at ambient temperature for 72 hours )
(1) Gap Adjusting Device
With a simple gap adjusting device, automatic gap to adjust is impossible. We have, therefore, realized automatic gap adjustment
device, equalizing the gap between left and light.
(2) Sintered Pad
The sintered pad is provided for high speed and temperature. It is comparatively not abrased, stable braking and long life
(two times than resin mold lining guaranteed).
(3) Thrustor for High Frequency and Against Oil Leakage is Adopted
For the evaluation of brake reliability, high quality thrustor manufactured by ourselves, is applied thereto and can be operated
for 600 times per hour.
(4) No-Lubrication for Rotating Frictional Area
To the rotating area of brake, dry metal bushings are applied, and therefore lubrication is not necessary.
(5) Manual Releasing Device
The device is slim and guide roller is attached to the connecting points of releasing device, so that the releasing is softly
and easily made. Noise is not produced because the upper and down parts are well fixed.
(6) Brake Sensor
The brakes are prepared with sensors of on-off and lining abrasion thereon, and therefore, in-between maintenance can be evaded.