AC-DC Magnetic Drum Brake
- AC-DC Magnetic Drum Brake
- Magnet Brake
- This frictional powerless brake, manufactured according to the regulation JEM 1240, is AC controlled DC magnetic brake, which satisfies the use of hoisting of cranes, roller tables, press accessory machines, belt conveyors, etc. in mini mill factories.
Furthermore, this DC magnetic brake has specific characteristics such as short working time, shockless, high frequent use quick stop of big capacity motor, good holding power in holding state and other hard working conditions.
* Installation : Base mounting type
* Enclosure : Dust Proof type.
* Input Power : AC440 / 380 / 220V, 1Ø, 50 / 60Hz
* Power Variation Allowance
Voltage : -15% ~ +10%
Frequency : ±5% Total within 10%
* Max. Duty Frequency : 600 times/Hr
* Duty Cycle : 40%ED, 60%ED, Continuous
* Insulation Class : F Class
* Ambient Temperature : -15 ~ +40℃
* Paint Color : Munsell No. 7.5BG 6/1.5
* Limit switch for use of operation checking.
* Brake cover is for outdoor use only.
* Heavy Duty Type (Ambient temperature 60°C or more, continuous use for 72hours or more).
(1) No lubrication of rotating frictional areas
The brake is adopted with oil-less dry metal to the frictional areas (Conjunction Pins) not necessary to oil maintenance.
(2) Reduction of shocks
Shockless to the motor shaft and brake drum by means of sealing cover that air dampers the gap between magnetic plates.
(3) Small and light
Main structure is steel casting, good look, small and light.
(4) High reliability and pragmatic
Suitable to high frequent use(600 times/Hr), continuous operation, hard working conditions.
(5) Easy to disassemble / assemble
All the conjunctions areas are connected bolts and pins, and when replacing the brake coil, only the coil can be separated